- Outside guest may visit until 1:00 pm, no overnight
stay unless due to bad weather, then additional charges will be
- Garage parking is limited to parking lot or garage
parking may be made available.
- On site fishing is catch and release, with some
- Ice skating and bike riding at your own risk, Elk
Ridge cannot be held liable for injuries.
- Hot Tub open 24 hours to adults, children must be accompany
by an adult.
- Children must be maintain for safety
and respect of others and property. Failure to maintain children
orderly will result in termination of continuing lodging at Elk
Ridge Bed and Breakfast.
- Room includes Continental Breakfast, or special
request may be available.
- No cooking by guest, however catering is available.
Smoking allowed in limited areas (Designated outside smoking
Limited accommodations for pet: plus additional charge, plus
Accommodations are suitable for children but limited, plus
- Damage wavier is
automatic, charges for damages can be charged to card without notification.
Accepted Payment Methods: AMEX, Cash, MasterCard, Trade, Travelers
checks, VISA. Rate plus Utah State tax 6.5%
- Limited consumption of alcohol is permitted, but not sold.
Deposit Amount Required: 100% of room rate required and prepaid.
Open year round
- Season details: Peak season November 1 - March 31. Off Season
April 1 - October 31.
- Discounts available: 30 days prior 5% off (restricted cancellation)60 days
prior 10 % off (restricted cancellation)
90 days prior 12% off (restricted cancellation) 91 days or
more 15% off (restricted cancellation). multiple rooms and day
discounts also may be available.
No minimum stay required
Check In time is 3:00 PM and Check Out time is 12:00 PM, some special arrangements
can be made.
For reservations call direct (8:00 AM to 9:00 PM) MST
- Cancellation: During the off season (April 1- Oct 31) 30 days
advanced notice 50% penalty. Peak Season (Nov 1- March 31) 30 Days advanced
notice 60% penalty, 70% if less than 30 days. 2002 Olympic 30 day
or more cancellation 70% penalty, 80% if less than 30 days.
- Termination of room
reservation may happen due to certain special circumstances.
- Policy change can be made